When traveling on-tour, our focus is Maintenance and Recovery. Our unique and comprehensive golf-specific Body Work techniques are designed to put the focus on rehabilitation and hands-on services. We treat current injuries and/or chronic issues, while help to minimize their effects and prevent “new” injuries. These services are available for players ONLY at tour event sites.
Our services menu includes:
- Comprehensive physical and biomechanical assessment:
- Completion of the TOUR Performance Evaluation at The Performance in Pantego, TX including all follow-ups.
- Hands-on body work:
- Active stretching
- Soft tissue, joint mobilization and joint manipulation
- Manual therapy including tool assisted soft tissue approaches such as ASTYM®, Graston technique® and Vibracussor®
- Neuromuscular response testing and graded isometrics
- Dry Needling for sports performance and pain management
- Complete tournament preparation
- Injury management:
- Pre and post-rehabilitative programs
- Overall performance enhancement:
- Implementation of on-tour programming previously design and development during the evaluation process.
- This may include pre-round warm-up, post-round stretching, corrective exercise and on-tour conditioning.
- Designed to help players prevent injury and maintain a high level of play throughout the golf season.
Player services are available in the following locations:
- Player hotel rooms and/or RV’s
- TOUR® fitness trailer
- Other facilities (i.e. Event site player locker room) based on availability and access